Note: Although we work on the Shopify platform, Product Powerhouse is not affiliated with Shopify.
Do you love problem solving? Do you love making things that look good? Do you feel like you can master anything with the help of Google and Youtube?
You’re going to fit in here.
At Product Powerhouse we support female founded companies through web design, and we love seeing their businesses grow because of our work. We empower and motivate women to change their lives through growing their own business. We design and teach women how to use Shopify to grow their company and their online presence.
We believe that women business owners have the power to change not only their own life, but also the world. We believe that women should feel empowered to take control of their business, their finances, and their impact.
The problem is so many female entrepreneurs feel intimidated by the technology required to run their business. This is where YOU come in!
We need an eager junior designer (or aspiring designer!) to help us bring our client’s sites to life, we need someone who loves to learn and feels confident that if they don’t know how to do something yet, they will figure it out (and they know when to ask for help).
Up for a life-giving challenge alongside a team of fired-up creatives?
What Problems Will You Help Us Solve?
- Empowering Women Business Owners: We design and teach women how to use Shopify to grow their business. You’ll be leading through tutorials and solutions designed to make running their business with less effort on their part.
- You’ll support the growth of the agency by helping to create and streamline our client processes from start to finish.
Here’s What Success Looks Like in This Role…
- Execute design and layout in Shopify from a mockup guideline.
- Create, edit and optimize product listings, blog posts, and website pages.
- Research and test tech solutions and integrations to create customized solutions for clients.
- Create tutorials and client handoff materials to support clients post project completion.
- Communicate with design team and clients about project status
- Client on-boarding and off-boarding for projects.
- Improving and implementing systems and processes for client projects
To Succeed In This Role, You’ll Need…
- To be tech savvy and feel confident researching various tools to learn to use them
- To be creative and love design
- Ability to organize and manage multiple client projects simultaneously
- Ability to thrive in an open, collaborative team environment
- Feel encouraged and supported to bring your ideas to the table
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and results-driven
- Need to be willing and eager to learn and get messy.
- You don’t have to know everything, but you have to be willing to try!
We offer perks and benefits such as . .
- Competitive pay
- On-going personal and professional development, including access to courses, books, and other resources to expand your knowledge base.
- Room for growth to fit your ideal position and long-term career opportunities.
Our promises to you
- We promise to lead you and follow your leadership in your zone of genius
- To encourage your growth, learning and deepening into your interests.
We’re more than a company – we’re a team with a strong passion to help our clients succeed and thrive, and we have room for you!