We believe your shop should feel and look completely custom, but without the hassle or timeline of coding from scratch.
With our Shopify package you get a custom and strategic website that is designed for your business with the ease and flexibility of using a the most powerful e-commerce platform on the market.
We start with unlimited creativity and possibilities to create a unique virtual storefront for your business. Then we build it out on Shopify using a base theme as the foundation. This means the whole process is quick and easy, plus making changes in the future won’t require a whole development team.
We focus on designing solutions, not just pretty websites.WORK WITH US
Our Shopify Design package is solution based, we focus on the finding solutions and the strategy behind every decision, so you end up with the website your business needs. Every store we work on is different so that means we have to provide you with a solution that meets your needs.
• Homepage design (starting with mockup before building on Shopify)
• Additional pages as needed. Can include but not limited to – about, contact, FAQ, thank you pages, landing pages for unique offers, text based pages (ie- policies)
• Theme styling of all internal page such as password page, collections page, collections list, product pages, blog page, blog post, cart, and checkout. Internal pages can vary from theme to theme but these are pretty standard.
• Pop-up and landing page for opt-in and connecting to your email service provider.
• Product migration from current platform ← this is our specialty
• All the internal settings such taxes, shipping, etc.
• Installation and set up of up to additional apps for added functionality.
• Product organization (using tags and collections)
• Domain and email connection
• Two weeks post-launch support
We work with all types of product-based businesses including handmade products, brick and mortar stores, and online shops to improve their visibility. We’ve worked with high-end jewelry designers, sustainable clothing designers, digital product shops, handmade artisans, and so many others.
We currently only work with clients who use Shopify. We love the power and versatility of Shopify and know it’s a good fit for most shop owners. If you aren’t sure if it’s the right platform for you, we’d be happy to chat about it with you.
We do! We can break your project into bi-weekly or monthly payments.
We are typically booked out 4-6 weeks. This is the perfect amount of time for you to start working on gathering up photos and text for your new site. To get started just fill out our application here.
After you’ve secured your spot in our calendar we’ll send you everything you need to know about gathering all the things we need, including all of your branding, high-resolution images, copy for all your pages, and product descriptions. Don’t worry, we have a system that helps you go through all of this.
We are focused on giving our all to our design clients which means we are unable to take on hourly projects at this time. We recommend Store Tasker.
The best way to get all your questions answered is to fill out our inquiry form here.